Monday, March 12, 2012

YeeHaw!

On top of a great weekend away with friends up north, fantastic weather, and a 9 mile run, the best thing that happened to me this weekend is outlined below.

The setting:
On the couch, laptop in hand, scrolling through facebook.  Mr. G is next to me playing 007.

"OH MY GOD!  HOLY SHIT!  OH MY GOD! YESSSSSSSS!"
"Shauni, is everything ok?  What is going on?"
"THERE.IS.A.CHICK.FIL.A.IN.FUCKING.NASHUA!!!!!!!!"
Except is came out as one word and in a loud shriek.
"OHMYGODTHEREISACHICKFILAINFUCKINGNASHUA!!!!"
(The italics denote the shrieking sound.)



Mr. G just laughed at me.

But it's true--within driving distance from my house there is now a Chick-fil-a.
(Please note, driving distance from my house in rural Vermont means 2 hours, each way.)
And right down the street from CFA is my other BFF, Trader Joes.

Now I just need to get Mr. G to approve of the 2 hour ride just for fast food and groceries.

Drooling,
Granny


No comments:

Post a Comment