Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Freedom

If you recall for the last 10 days Mr. G and I had our hands full watching my mom's little yippy lap dogs.  We finally got to return them on Saturday and have had our house back to ourselves.  It has been glorious.

No crazy barking starting at 6:30 am every time a squirrel walked by the window, a neighbor shut their door, or a leaf fell from a tree.

No more forced energy to walk the two little yippers every few hours starting at 6 am and ending at 11 pm.

I can go to the bathroom by myself again without two little pups staring me in the eyes whilst peeing or standing outside the door whining to come in.

I can get dressed without the demon dogs running in circles around my feet yipping at me.

I do not have 100 slimy grungy dog toys all over the house.

I am not being licked to death as an alarm clock at 5:30 am.

On the other hand, my bed has not been as cozy without the two little snuggle bugs in it every night.

...of course that could be due to the fact that one of them threw up on my white comforter set and I have been sleeping with summer blankets while the comforter is at the dry cleaning...

Enjoying my freedom,
Bubbie

No comments:

Post a Comment