Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Confession Session

I ran my slowest 5K ever on Thursday morning.  I brought my inhaler but as soon as I started out and whipped that bad boy out of my spybelt I realized it was empty. I had to slow my roll to the point that my roll was more of a walk for about 1/4 of the race.  


I did not eat one iota of turkey on Thanksgiving.  I had about an ounce of venison instead.  My parents always taught me to rebel.



Didn't buy a thing on Black Friday.  Don't plan to buy a thing today for Cyber Monday either.  Not because I am boycotting anything.  It is because my bank account is boycotting me.

Haven't gone for a run since my failure on Thursday.

Was planning to get back on track with the diet starting yesterday, but I walked into the office to find treats this morning.  Taking all of my will to not eat chocolate truffles for second breakfast.


And that is my Monday Morning Thanksgiving Edition Confession Session.

Good luck back at work today!

2 comments:

  1. You can run tomorrow. You can make a turkey whenever. Sometimes a 9 a.m. truffle is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can run tomorrow. You can make a turkey whenever. Sometimes a 9 a.m. truffle is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete