Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sons of Bitches

Mountain Man and I were so looking forward to this long weekend.  And we were itching to get out of town and do something different.  So back at the end of April, when it was 75 and sunny every day, we booked a few days at the coast for Memorial Day.

We could not wait to walk along the beach, get ice cream, sit outdoors and sip cocktails and people watch.

And the weather just continued to be beautiful, so we knew it would be a great weekend away.

Until of course, I saw this:


Seriously, dude?
Fifties and raining all weekend?
Well slap me silly and call me Sally.  

I think there will be a lot of cocktails on this trip.

Granny

2 comments:

  1. I love the beach in any weather, but it sucks when you go specifically for sun and warmth and you get the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the beach won't be crowded with a bunch of drunk college students!--Or maybe it will be . .

    ReplyDelete