Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Warrior

Boy oh boy did I have a wild weekend.

Friday night, with intentions of going out with my young, hot, and hip cousin Katie ringing through my head, I fell asleep on the couch at around 9:45 pm.  Oops.

Not to fear.  Saturday, beautiful, sunny, warm, glorious Saturday, I went for a 45 minute bike ride.  And no, there was not gun being pointed at my head.  I just did it on my own free will.  I promptly came home and took a nap in front of the fire place.

Eventually, I woke up and took a shower and Mr. G and I went on a cheap date to the classiest restaurant known to man: Chilis.  Why yes, we did enjoy our $2 bud lights, thank you.  We got home by about 8, and on this night, it was Mr. G's turn to fall asleep on the couch at about 9:15.

Sunday was far more exciting.  I got a massage.  I did the shopping.  I did the cooking and the cleaning (aka, I asked Mr. G to vacuum).  I watched 3 episodes of Deadliest Catch on DVD.  Had an exciting night of playing games (celebrity and scattergories) and called it a night by 8:45.

Man, I am completely wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment