Thursday, April 28, 2011

Whisteling Dixie Part Two

Tonight after work, Mr. G and I start our journey to the south.  While I am excited to get away from rainy VT, and Steve, and crawfish, and sun, and relaxing, and Nordstroms, and the boat, and the sun, there is one thing that I am more excited about than everything else.  It is something that we do not have up here in the quant New England countryside (or New England at all).

Chick-Fil-A.

Chick-fucking-fabulous-Fil-A.

I will be getting a Chick-Fil-A original sandwich with a large side of waffle fries and some polynesian sauce and a sweet lemonade the minute we land in Texas.

Double dub (weight watchers) be damned.

Already drooling,
Granny

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Every time I pass one I think of you. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHICK FIL AAAAAAAAA

    the best thing to ever happen to the world, and in my "pros" list of life in the south-i also highly recomend stopping at a sheetz to get gas...and ordering anything/everything on the MTO menu

    ReplyDelete