Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mature

Last night I was sending a text to a friend and my autocorrect changed "ooooh" (as in, "ooooh, I can't wait!") to "poopy."

I noticed right away and was able to correct the text, but not before giggling out loud.  "Hehe, poopy," I was thinking.

Mr. G heard my giggle and asked "What are you laughing at?"

I told him and he responded in such a way that I knew we would be together for the rest of our lives.

He burst out laughing and started repeating the word, "poopy."

To which I responded with laughter and snorts.  And the word, "Pooper."

"poop."

"pooper."

"poopy."

"pooper scooper."

"poop shoot."

"poop.  poop.  poop.  POOOOOOOP."

This conversation, word for word as outlined above, lasted a good six minutes.

We are so mature.

It is why our marriage will last forever; poop is a top contender for the coveted position of my all time favorite words.  Likewise for Mr. G.

We were fated to be together.

Pooper Scooper,
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment