Monday, October 3, 2011

What in the...?

Yesterday my man and I hit the local theaters for a movie.  We break the law and bring in our own popcorn.  We always feel rebellious and slightly bad ass.

Imagine how I felt when I looked across the aisle at one point and saw (what looked like) an older lady sitting with her feet on a crate she must have brought in.  It was red.  And in her cup holder was a giant thermos.  And at her feet (next to the red crate) was a full sized picnic basket.  Filled with bags of goodies (I saw at least one bag of Doritos).  And in her arms was a giant blue water jug.
Like this, only blue.  And large and in charge.

But she wasn't drinking it, just shaking it.

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Huh?
WTF?
How?
WHY?
Why the large water jug, but also a thermos?
Why never drinking out of it?
and most importantly...

HOW DID SHE SMUGGLE ALL THAT SHIT IN?!

Confused and impressed,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment