Friday, March 16, 2012

Fake-ation


Ron: Mmm. San Diego. Drink it in, it always goes down smooth. Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diago, which of course in German means "a whale's vagina".
Veronica: No, there's no way that's correct.
Ron:  I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

That's right folks, I am headed to the good ole' whales vageen in a couple of days for a work trip. 

Work or not, I had scheduled in an extra day to get to explore this city and get myself a tan.

But when I looked at the forecast, this is what I saw:


What the mother fuck!?

Meanwhile, back in Vermont it will be all tropical and shit:


Well played, San Diego, well played.

FML.

Love,
Granny





No comments:

Post a Comment