Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TAN FAT IS HAPPY FAT



That's right, bitches! Vacation is upon us!  I head to Boston tonight and by noon tomorrow I will be in hot and tropical Key West.

I know I said I was going to wear only 3 things in Florida while on vacation and that I don't care what I look like.  Both are still true.  Yet I managed to pack: sneakers, 3 days of running gear, my fuelbelt, undies and socks, 2 bathing suits, 3 beach cover ups, 3 pairs of shoes, one pair of jeans, 1 pair of capris, 1 skirt, 3 dresses, 6 tank tops, 4 tee shirts, PJs, lounge clothes, 6 cardigans, 4 books, a fan, 2 scarves, and all my toiletries.  I completely filled our large suitcase and it took me an hour.

Mr. G grabbed the first 6 tee shirts in his drawer, 4 bathing suits, 3 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of pants, a sweatshirt, 2 pairs of flip flops and some socks and undies.  He was done in 7 minutes and it all fit in to his backpack.

If you are lucky (or not?) I might pop in to do a special report from they Keys in between sunbathing, shopping, sleeping, drinking cocktails and eating seafood.  But don't count on it.

See you in two weeks!
Granny

2 comments:

  1. I love this - I hope you all have a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary and Enjoy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete