Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

A common thread in a lot of the blogs I read is that they all post a weekend recap full of all of the exciting things that they did with their two days off.  And there are loads of glorious pictures.  It is very entertaining and a nice way to see how others spend their weekends.

So I thought I would do the same.   But unlike the cool blogger kids, I do not have any pictures to include in my post.  Probably because my weekend does not include cool things like eating out or getting dressed up or going out on social outings.

My weekend consisted of:
-Chinese Takeout
-Horrible movies
-Sleeping ten hours a night
-Cleaning
-Doing errands
-Running 11 miles
-Buying a new blazer

It may not sound terribly exciting, but it was the perfect weekend.  A great combination of relaxing (see: ten hours of sleep a night) and activity (see: errands and 11 miles of running).  It was rough when the alarm went off at 6 this morning and I had to bid adieu to my weekend.

Happy Monday,
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment